Start Here!

Click in to see all the posts!
ConnectionsConversation Starter Questions ~ Questions to Explore With Your Partner ~ Date Night Ideas ~ 2-Minute Date IdeasHow to Make Friends ~ Job Search Tips
Gatherings & TravelVirtual Gathering Ideas ~ How to Throw Intentional Gatherings ~ Burning Man Packing List ~ Flight Tips & Plane Exercises ~ Online Shopping Hacks
Wellness:  Easy Breathwork Techniques ~ Mental Health Toolkit ~ Journal Questions to Ask Yourself - My Beauty Routine
FoodHealthy Drink Recipes ~ Weekend Getaway Group Meal Plans ~ Travel Snacks 





Hi! 

Welcome to my random collection of helpful tips. This was a project for myself to synthesize information friends frequently ask me about into an easy to digest format in 2019. 

I may or may not add new content to this. If you are curious and have something you want to share, you can email me at ohsofunny at gmail.com. 

Love,
Mochi